Our goal is to raise $1,000 in recurring weekly donations! A total of $52,000 for the year!
What We Do:
- Every Saturday, Stone Soup Café cooks about 400 delicious meals to share with our community at a "Pay-What-You-Can" price.
- 70-80% of our guests live below the poverty line, but we believe that good, nutritious food is a basic human right.
- Our food is sourced locally and lovingly cooked from scratch, focusing on nutrition and a variety of cuisines.
- Each meal is a 3-course feast! You can receive a soup, a salad, a vegan or meat main course, a yummy dessert, plus a local kombucha or maple soda drink!
- We provide a safe space where neighbors get to know one another, laugh, and share good food. For many, this is the highlight of their week.
Our Annual Meal Appeal Campaign:
- Our goal is to raise $1,000 in recurring weekly donations! A total of $52,000 for the year!
- On average, Stone Soup Café receives less than $1/meal from our Pay-What-You-Can model. The meals cost almost $12 to make, so we subsidize the difference through donations and grants (which very quickly run out).
- This year, for our "Meal Appeal" fundraiser, we are asking YOU, our beloved community, to pay-it-forward! Can you donate $10 on a recurring basis to pay for a neighbor's full meal?
- Sign up now for a $50 recurring monthly donation! Or enter a custom amount that works for you!