Support a mixed-income Pay-What-You-Can restaurant in Greenfield, MA!
What We Do:
- Every Saturday, Stone Soup Café cooks over 500 delicious meals to share with our community at a "Pay-What-You-Can" price.
- 70-80% of our guests live below the poverty line, but we believe that good, nutritious food is a basic human right.
- Our food is sourced locally and lovingly cooked from scratch, focusing on nutrition and a variety of cuisines.
- Each meal is a 3-course feast! You can receive soup, salad, a vegan or meat main course, a yummy dessert, plus a local maple soda drink!
- We provide a brave space where neighbors get to know one another, laugh, and share good food. For many, this is the highlight of their week.
- On average, Stone Soup Café receives less than $1/meal from our Pay-What-You-Can model. The meals cost almost $15 to make, so we subsidize the difference through donations and grants (which very quickly run out).